StateRunningRecords.com is designed to be THE preferred home of USA state
road running records. Records for each state are managed by a specific
This site assumes certain fundamentals about state running records:
- Runner must be a US citizen
- The race course must be USATF certified
- State Records are maintained down to each individual year of age
- REQUIRED information for a state record includes the
- Runner Name
- Runner Age on raceday
- Runner Finish Time
- City and/or name of race
- Date of race
- In addition, some states may have additional
- Runner must be a resident of the state in which the
record was set (AL, TN)
- USATF course certification # (highly recommended)
- Runner Date of Birth
- Runner hometown
Runners - Submitting State Records:
Record submissions should be made directly to the record keeper for each
Storing your records here...?:
If you are a state record keeper and would like to publish your data on our
site, please contact the
site webmaster so an account can be setup for you.
We have an import utility that can import data from a text file. The import data
must have fixed length columns, all required data fields, and no tab characters.
Date fields must be specified as mm/dd/yy, mm/dd/yyyy, mm-dd-yy, or mm-dd-yyyy.
Race time must be formatted as hh:mm:ss.xx.
Questions related to the design and operation of this website should be directed